Series S4354 - BUILDINGS AND WORKS FILES

Identity area

Reference code

AU WA S4354

Title

BUILDINGS AND WORKS FILES

Date(s)

  • 1906-01-01 - 1931-12-31 (Creation)

Level of description

Series

Medium

Status

Context area

Name of creator

AU WA A1449 - MOUNT HAWTHORN PRIMARY SCHOOL (1906-09-17 -)

Administrative history

Opening in September 1906 as Hawthorne, the school lessons originally took place in the Hawthorne Congregational Hall until 1908. Becoming Hawthorn from 1925, the school eventually changed its name to Mount hawthorn in 1934. From the start of the 1938 school year the Infants school was separated from the senior school and was in a new building.

Archival history

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Accruals

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Open

Conditions governing access (legacy)

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Related units of description

Related units of description

Access points

Place access points

Description control area

Level of detail

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Archivist's note

AN45/MOU

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related places