Series S394 - CERTIFICATES - MINERS' RIGHTS

Identity area

Reference code

AU WA S394

Title

CERTIFICATES - MINERS' RIGHTS

Date(s)

  • 1966-01-01 - (Creation)

Level of description

Series

Medium

Format

Volumes

Status

Context area

Name of creator

AU WA A276 - MINING REGISTRAR - CUE (1893-08-01 - 1989-12-31)

Administrative history

The Mining Registrar, Cue, in the Murchison district was established in 1893 to deal with mining leases. The Mining Registrar, by 1911, also performed the functions of Magistrate, Licensing Magistrates, District Registrar and Electoral Registrar. The functions of the Mining Wardens at Yalgoo and Cue and the Mining Registrar, Yalgoo were transferred to the Mining Registrar Cue about 1906.

Archival history

Content and structure area

Scope and content

The Mining Registrar, Cue, was responsible for mining matters of Yalgoo after the abolition of the posts of Registrar and Warden at Yalgoo. The butt of the certificates shows to whom issued, date and place.

Accruals

System of arrangement

Numerical

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing access (legacy)

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Related units of description

Related units of description

Access points

Place access points

Description control area

Level of detail

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Archivist's note

Range Control Symbol = 1 -

Accession area