AU WA S2921
- 1928-03-09 - (Creation)
Level of description
Name of creator
AU WA A353 - BYFORD PRIMARY SCHOOL (Formerly BEENUP) (1901-04-23 -)
Byford Primary School opened under the name Beenup School on 23rd April 1901 and was open half time with Dandalup North until Beenup School closed on 31st October 1901. Beenup School reopened on 17th February 1908, becoming a full time school from 1911. It changed its name to Byford in 1920.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Inspector's Reports are a record of the District Superintendent's remarks on the standard of the school.
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing access (legacy)