AU WA S3386
- 1906-01-01 - 1908-12-31 (Accumulation)
- 1901-01-01 - (Creation)
Level of description
Name of creator
AU WA A1324 - DALE (HALL) PRIMARY SCHOOL (also known as DALE LOWER) (1906-01-30 - 1927-11-04)
Dale (Hall) School, also known as Dale Lower, opened on 30th January 1906 as a half-time school with Dale River. Dale (Hall) School closed 26th August 1910. The school reopened on 16th February 1914 before closing permanently on 4th November 1927.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Inspector's Reports are a record of the District Superintendent's remarks on the standard of the school.
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing access (legacy)