AU WA S2925
- 2001-06-07 - (Creation)
Level of description
Name of creator
AU WA A414 - LAWLERS CLERK OF COURTS (1896-04-01 - 1928-01-01)
A clerk of courts was first appointed in Lawlers in April 1896. Sometime between 1906 and 1911 the position was combined with that of Mining Registrar, the same person performing both jobs. The dual position appears to have been abolished about 1928.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Letterbook for the Lawler Clerk of Courts (copies of outward correspondence only).
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing access (legacy)