AU WA S2536
MINUTES - POLICY AND RESOURCES
- 1990-04-01 - (Creation)
Level of description
Name of creator
AU WA A438 - CITY OF WANNEROO (1985-11-01 - 1998-07-01)
Content and structure area
Scope and content
The Policy and Resources Committee was established to:
- submit recommendations to the Council in respect to the development and review of strategic plans.
- monitor and oversee the business planning and make recommendations in respect of contestability and the implementation of competition policy.
- review Council's local laws and make recommendations to Council on amendments or the need for new local laws.
- review and make recommendations to Council on any matters related to the adoption or amendment of policy.
- review and make recommendations to the Council on any matters relating to the delegation of authority.
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing access (legacy)