AU WA S2993
- 1951-10-26 - (Creation)
Level of description
Name of creator
AU WA A1198 - GILLINGARRA PRIMARY SCHOOL (1908-08-03 -)
Gillingarra Primary School opened on 3rd August 1908 as Conduin School and closed on 5th September 1913. The school reopened on 2nd July 1914, changing its name to Gillingarra in December 1915. Gillingarra School closed in Dec 1925 before reopening on 2nd August 1927. Having closed again on 17th March 1936 the school then reopened on 28th March 1938.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
School Journals are the Head Teacher’s record of events and activities at the school.
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing access (legacy)