Type of entity
Legal Status Text
Authorized form of name
Other form(s) of name
Dates of existence
Williams River (now Williams) Police Station was established on 11 May 1868. The officer in charge at the time was Constable Hegarty.
A number of additions and alterations were made to the police station over time, including tenders that were accepted in 1869, 1873, 1878 and 1908.
A new police station was erected in 1969.