Series S640 - ATTENDANCE REGISTERS

Identity area

Reference code

AU WA S640

Title

ATTENDANCE REGISTERS

Date(s)

  • 1968-01-01 - (Creation)

Level of description

Series

Medium

Format

Volumes

Status

Context area

Name of creator

AU WA A353 - BYFORD PRIMARY SCHOOL (Formerly BEENUP) (1901-04-23 -)

Administrative history

Byford Primary School opened under the name Beenup School on 23rd April 1901 and was open half time with Dandalup North until Beenup School closed on 31st October 1901. Beenup School reopened on 17th February 1908, becoming a full time school from 1911. It changed its name to Byford in 1920.

Archival history

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Registers show name, address, date of birth, age, religion, sick days and absenteeism of the students. Grade and class numbers, attendance details, names of teachers and public and school holidays are also given. Byford School

Accruals

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing access (legacy)

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Related units of description

Related units of description

Access points

Place access points

Description control area

Level of detail

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Archivist's note

Range Control Symbol = 1 -

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related places