AU WA S2537
MINUTES - FINANCE AND COMMUNITY SERVICES
- 1984-10-01 - (Creation)
Level of description
Name of creator
AU WA A438 - CITY OF WANNEROO (1985-11-01 - 1998-07-01)
Content and structure area
Scope and content
The Finance and Community Services Committee was established to:
- oversee the management of all Council's finances including the development of budgets, monitoring of expenditure and revenue, and making recommendations to Council in respect to proposals to incur expenditure in excess of budget allocations.
- to monitor the use of resources and property and make recommendations to Council in respect to the acquisition or disposal of property, assets and equipment.
- to oversee the provision and use of community facilities and monitor the delivery of community services and programmes.
- to monitor the enforcement of legislation and local laws and where necessary make recommendations to Council in respect to prosecutions.
- to consider and make recommendations to Council in respect to the calling of tenders for equipment, goods and services which are appropriate to the function of the Committee.
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing access (legacy)