- 1875-03-07 - 1889-06-13 (Creation)
Level of description
Name of creator
This police station was located approximately 10 miles from Jarrahdale on the Albany Road (Mahogany Flats). Opened in 1863 to 28 February 1889, then 10 September 1890 to 13 February 1896.
(Records in this Record Series were previously listed at the State Records Office at reference: AN 5/Albany Road, Thirty Six Mile; Accession 696).
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Records daily activities of police staff based at this police station. Arrival and departure of travellers is reported, also movements of the Mail Coach driven by J. Chipper.
Records in this Records Series were previously listed at the State Records Office at reference: AN 5/Albany, 36 Mile; Accession 696).