- 1922-03-01 - 1984-12-31 (Creation)
Level of description
Name of creator
The Government Chemical Laboratories was established on 1 March 1922 with the appointment of Dr S. Simpson as Government Mineralogist and Analyst with control of the combined laboratories of the Health, Agriculture and Mines Departments, which formed the Government Chemical Laboratories.
The name of the Government Chemical Laboratories was changed to that of Chemistry Centre (WA) in 1989.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
The series also contains technical papers and annual reports, the latter containing drafts and completed research papers in greater detail than the published version.