- 1877-11-01 - (Creation)
Level of description
Name of creator
Williams River (now Williams) Police Station was established on 11 May 1868. The officer in charge at the time was Constable Hegarty.
A number of additions and alterations were made to the police station over time, including tenders that were accepted in 1869, 1873, 1878 and 1908.
A new police station was erected in 1969.